~*~

~*~

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Stressing

My parents came up to spend a day with me. It was nice to hang out and relax in the valley. I get an awesome food discount for being an employee.

I had breakfast with them and they went home this morning.
It made me feel a bit homesick again. I don't really have anything in common with the people I work with, so it's a strange sort of lonely.
I miss my cat XD
I may be just a bit cat-obsessed.

I knew something was a bit off when I got back to the house.
Apparently one of the guys in our house got drunk and started cussing everyone out and making a disgusting mess.
So, he got kicked out the day I was gone. He's been demoted to a tent, apparently.

Yikes.

Man, I'm really glad I wasn't there though. I would have freaked out.


On top of that, we've been trying to hire new people all freaking month. We keep hiring new people that never show up.
We were supposed to get two new girls today.
Then never showed up.
We just found out that some people up in the organization are finding some creative ways to screw up. The new people are getting lost in the system.

We're going to be losing some people, and we've got no one to take their places. We already work harder than everyone else in the area. We have way longer hours, and the work is hard and potentially dangerous.
When I tell people where I work, they say "Whoa, you work hard over there."

So yeah. my stress started to get pretty high this afternoon.
I think I'm starting to calm down a bit.

No comments: