~*~

~*~

Sunday, July 2, 2017

New Sparkles

I feel like writing a totally random post.
Since I like to post about my shiny Pokemon, I might as well continue the trend. Even though the ones I'm about to write about happened a few months ago...

Near the beginning of the year, I tried to hatch a shiny Charmander. I've never succeeded in hatching a shiny before, but I finally hatched a shiny Charmander on my X version.
He's now an awesome blue Charizard.
I named him Gale, because it was a super windy day (And I was trying to get away from naming them after characters from movies/books).


During the spring, in my X version I went to the friend Safari to look for a few Pokemon. I stumbled upon a shiny Pancham.
I'd been singing "Haven't You Noticed I'm a Star" earlier that day, so I named her Sadie (So much for avoiding character names).


The very next day, I was still in the friend safari, on my Y version. And I caught a shiny Pansear.
I'd gone to Target earlier that day. My family likes to pronounce it fancy sometimes. Tarjé (like Tar-jay).
I named him Jay.

(A few weeks later, I was sorely tempted to name him Lars. Then my shiny Pancham and Pansear could match. I may or may not go along with that at some point).

I don't think I'll evolve either Sadie or Jay. I like their unevolved forms better.

No comments: