~*~

~*~

Monday, May 28, 2018

Fanime

I got to go to a little of Fanime this year.
I need to get to that freaking ball again. I've only gone once a few years ago, and stuff keeps preventing me from going back @_@

It was a fun break. Instead of hanging around crowds at work, I hang around even thicker crowds at a convention XP
I only saw one single Coco thing in the entire convention? A keychain of Hector and Imelda dancing. By the second day, it was gone. I'm glad I got it when I did. It's so cute~

No Coco cosplays either. Though there are so many people that I fail to notice people after a while. I might not even notice someone I know if they bumped into me (my friend is interested in dressing up as Imelda. That would be so awesome! She can pull off costumes really well, so I know she'll look amazing).

No comments: