~*~

~*~

Thursday, May 31, 2018

How do you Tell if You're Dreaming?

Another video I wanted to share about thought processes. Kind of.



I also think it's funny, because there have been times where I've been dreaming about something that's totally illogical, but I was convinced that it was really happening. Usually because it's something that I really wish could happen in real life.
For example, a while ago I had a dream that I met the Beatles. All four of them, despite the fact that two of them are dead. But I was so excited about meeting them that I convinced myself it was really happening.
Human brains are weird. Especially when they're asleep. Or when they're convinced that something is right, even when it isn't (one of the main problems environmental scientists face @_@ ).

No comments: