~*~

~*~

Saturday, March 30, 2019

Still Battling Logistics

I'm still trying to piece together the initial layout of the new story. It's ridiculous how long this is taking me. I'll spend 20 minutes trying to put one piece in place. But at least the puzzle is steadily coming together.
I'm not sure why this beginning feels so much more complicated than any of the other beginnings I've written. It's not like I have more characters than usual.
Maybe it's because a lot of thee action takes place before the story.

Actually, I think that is the reason.
My other stories have started out at the beginning.
But this story starts in the middle, and they have to figure out what happened during the first half.
Huh. What do you know. Writing this post helped me figure out why this is such a pain XD

Either way, I think I'm close to having everything on the board.

At least for the first draft.

No comments: