~*~

~*~

Saturday, March 9, 2019

The Neglected Fanfiction

I knew when I restarted my Pokemon fanfiction that my updates would be sparse. Sometimes very sparse.
I said as much on the first chapter XD
But sometimes I feel bad that there are maybe only three or four updates a year. There's one reader who still loyally reads them. And I'm amazed. @_@ Thank you, reader.
Although I think it discourages new readers when they see how far between the edits are (Plus if they go back to try to read the original one, it is so old that it's remarkably bad).

I still think it's a fun break to write it.

(A commission from Skydrew on Deviantart)

I wonder how many people expect it to just fizzle out and die like so many fanfictions do @_@ But I am nothing if not persistent. I'll keep writing that thing, even if it's only four times a year XD

No comments: