~*~

~*~

Thursday, May 30, 2019

The Full Pokémon Team

May as well post this. After all, most of these are characters from my ancient fanfictions XP (And also videogames).

I just finished a project this week that I literally started years ago: Drawing all of the Pokémon I used in my games (including some special event Pokémon, and a couple from my fanfic that don't exist in my games).
I actually have no idea when I started. I drew a few of them, and then started over because a lot of them were really bad.
It was my Unova (Black and White) team that I first drew in full. Then I worked my way backwards, to Sinnoh (Diamond and Pearl), then Hoenn (Ruby and Sapphire), Johto (Gold and Silver), and Kanto (Red, Blue, and Yellow). My Kanto team is by far the largest since they've been around the longest, they're one of the largest generations, and it's what I grew up with. And then from there I added on Kalos (X and Y) and finally Alola (Sun and Moon).
And of course a couple months ago, the new Sword and Shield games were announced. So eventually I'll have to do my team from those games.

It's pretty obvious if you look at any single page that some of the drawings vary massively in quality. I do add new Pokémon to old entries, so some Pokémon in the Unova entry, for example, may have been drawn many years apart. And for the most part, my new ones are much better XD

So without further ado, here are all of them, in the order of their generations.

Kanto Part 1


Kanto Part 2
Mostly from my fanfic, based off of the Pokémon First Movie clones. Except I gave each of the clones some sort of strange marking, because I love the weird markings on the Charizard, Blastoise, and Venusaur clones.


Kanto part 3
Secondary entry, just showing my herd of fanfic Ponyta.


Kanto part 4
Another secondary entry with a couple Pokemon Rescue Team characters.


Johto


Hoenn


Sinnoh


Unova


Kalos


Alola


And finally a compliation of all my non-event shinies (except Red Gyarados). Probably about half of them are from the ultra wormhole @_@

No comments: