~*~

~*~

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Use your Library

I don't think I mention libraries much here.
But I use them all the time. I've always got an audio book checked out, plus a couple manga and a movie. Maybe a season of a TV show, and sometimes a few research books.
I use my library vey heavily. It's a free resource for entertainment, research, music, and much more.
You can order movies, books, etc from nearby libraries if they don't have exactly what you're looking for. And some libraries have an even larger network the can draw from. It's not always obvious, so make sure you ask someone who works at the library. When I discivered my library's inter-database system, I got access to a bunch of stuff I couldn't find before. They'll even borrow books from neighboring states!

Remember, not everything is on the internet XD


Bald eagle taking a bath

No comments: