~*~

~*~

Sunday, June 9, 2019

A Fanfiction Fanfiction

Someone just posted the first chapter of a fanfiction. With one of my fanfictions as an inspiration XD
Mine was a Legend of Zelda fanfiction I wrote a very very long time ago. It's one of those crazy fanfictions that blends a bunch of Zelda games, timelines, and characters.
I'd say that's one of the typical fanfiction methods (the ultimate insane crossover kind of thing). Except a lot of people have been making these kinds of things canon recently. I hear some of the newer Marvel movies have been like that.

Anyway, it's definitely flattering! They just wrote me today and I read their first chapter (the intro).
I wish them the best of luck in continuing!

There have been three fanfics that people have written based off of my stories (Well, three that have asked me permission and showed me their work).
Thank you guys! I'm so glad my stories were able to inspire you to make something of your own!



(I always find our lions sleeping with their tongues out)

No comments: