~*~

~*~

Monday, October 28, 2019

Friendship

I've turned into such a sap about friendship cartoons.
There was a My Little Pony season where all of the old heroes, like Starswirl the Bearded, return. They'd gotten into a war with someone who used to be their friend. And when they made up, I started crying. I was going, "you ponies have it so easy. If only humans were as forgiving as you."

Yeah, I guess I've gotten kind of messed up.

There's also this Pokémon game called Pokémon Masters, where you befriend all these different gym leaders and trainers from all the different games. They have all this sappy friendship stuff in there too. And As I play, I'm just going, "you guys are all so innocent and sweet! Stay like that forever!"

Gym Leader Grant (I've gotten surprisingly attached to him. In the X and Y games, he looks too chibi. It wasn't until I spent more time looking at his proper art that I realized how cute he is XD Though to be fair, it sometimes takes me a reallllly long time to realize that someone's cute).

And I've already told you a little about how I reacted to Spinel.

No comments: