~*~

~*~

Monday, October 28, 2019

Newt Scamander

Okay, normally Newt Scamander would be my favorite kind of character. I relate to him a lot.
And the Thunderbird is beautiful.

I loved his book back in grade school and tried to draw the creatures. But despite two entire movies based around the magical creatures of Harry Potter, I don't really have any feelings for "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.".
I liked the two main guys, and the mind-reading sister. But the main lady didn't seem to have any real role in the movie?

And the second movie was a train wreck. The pacing was horrible. They had about four stories smashed into one.
I feel like I've seen this a lot lately. People try to shove a million ideas into a single movie. And it pretty well destroys it.

Yeah, I'd like Newt Scamander to have a better movie.
I liked the kelpie and the zouwu though.

No comments: