~*~

~*~

Friday, April 10, 2020

Back and Forth

A while ago, I set up part of the location for the last half of Arrin's story. It's a little inn where they stay for less than a day. Yesterday I realized it was kind of a funky place to have an inn. So I changed it to a little village.
Today I realized that there isn't a water source nearby, so it would be a stupid place for that sort of village.
So now I'm changing it back to an inn. I'm just moving it a little so the location makes more sense @_@
I probably missed some of the parts I had to shift back. During my first real edit, I'm going to be confused and not know what I was trying to write XD

I really need to get back to Yosemite and visit these places I'm writing about. It would make it so much easier to picture.

In the meantime, here's a wolverine having a bubble bath.

No comments: