~*~

~*~

Sunday, March 7, 2021

The Coincidences Keep Piling Up

Okay, this is bizarre. In the past month, I keep noticing little specific details from my stories popping up in random places. 

For example, I was listening to the audio book of "Tortall: A Spy's Guide." They were referring to a couple spies by their code names. And one of those code names was Red Seeker. How the hell did they steal the title of Katani's story? 

A couple weeks later, I was listening to another audio book - "Spirit Animals: Wild born." and one of the side characters has a clouded leopard spirit animal. Just like Fern! I never see clouded leopards in books. @_@

That same week, I saw that one of the zoo members has almost exactly the same name as a character in one of my short stories.It was pronounced the same, but was spelled 1 letter different.


Spooky.


Anyway, have a lion

No comments: