~*~

~*~

Friday, December 24, 2021

Cartoon Therapy

Recently I've noticed that analyzing cartoons is like a form of therapy XD  It helps to get lost in the worlds and emotions of other characters, instead of freaking out about things that you can't fix in that moment. Coco helped me with the overly long process of getting trashed by a friend. Steven Universe did some too. 

Then Kipo helped distract me from Covid. A great example of a huge problem that one person can't do anything to fix.

Now at work, just when I'm hoping I fixed that one problem, another people problem erupts. So now I'm analyzing another movie. I'm almost done so you should be seeing it soon.

The main danger is getting too caught up in the negative emotions of the characters, instead of moving beyond them @_@ That was a problem I had with Steven Universe, though I think I'm better at avoiding that kind of thing now.

No comments: