~*~

~*~

Sunday, December 26, 2021

Invited to Write

My friend's mom recently lent me a book called Deep Creek: Finding hope in the high country, by Houston.

The writer does some nature writing. In this book, she talked about how she got invited on a boat going north. They were hoping she'd write about her experiences so that other people would understand more about the environmental problems. 

Wouldn't that be awesome? Get invited on trips to learn and write about your experiences XD I feel like that's motivation enough to write more about my travel experiences.

While on the boat they saw something that few others have ever seen - a huge migration of narwhals. Whoo. That must have been magical. It was amazing enough for me to see a few humpback whales and a pair of orcas. Let along hundreds of narwhals.

No comments: