~*~

~*~

Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Something Alien I Made

It's been a long time since I worked on Evva's story. I just sent a chapter to my cousin, from the middle of the story. I read through it, to see if it needed anything. It felt like reading something alien. I mean, it hasn't been THAT long since I've gone through it. But the Peru trip feels like it took such a long time. In a good way. Before and after Peru are like different eras. And not just for writing, but for a lot of things.

Okay, I got a couple more big batches of animal photos. Hey, they add some color to the blog XD

Reticulated giraffe



Guanaco
Indian rhino, using a barrel for a pillow (he learned how to sharpen his horn wrong, so it's flat)

Pygmy hippo, covered in bark

Chacoan peccary

Kudu


Miniature donkey



Nubian goat (the one on the right is my BFF)


La mancha goat (they have tiny ears)

Kune kune pig

No comments: