~*~

~*~

Thursday, March 26, 2009

+ Anima

So, it's my birthday today, so I'm not going to complain on the blog today. I have a whole list of stuff to complain about, but I'll do something different instead. I don't want to get mad about stuff on my birthday. And it's been a cool day already! Dad and I just got back from Reno a few hours ago. Mom never wants to go up with us.
So, I'll talk about + Anima (Plus Anima). It's something Ellen recommended to me in an attempt to get me to read manga. I don't know too many manga. I used to read some of the old Pokemon ones. Then Ellen showed me a manga website so I started reading the Zelda comics, which are pretty cool. And then she had me read +Anima, which I ended up LOVING!!! So, I'll talk about it, I guess. +Anima are people who have animal powers. In times of danger, sometimes an animal will lend a human their Anima. So, +Anima follows the travels of four +Anima.
Go read +Anima!!! Part of it (not all) is on that one manga website. I had to buy them myself!
There's Cooro, who's the main character (pretty much). And no matter what Ellen says, Cooro acts almost EXACTLY like Ellen! Cooro has a crow anima. He can get crow wings whenever he needs them.
Then there's Husky. He's hard to ge to know, but he's a good guy. He has a fish anima, but he looks like a girl and a lot of people think he's a girl. It drives him nuts. Especially since his anima makes him look like a mermaid.
Senri has a bear anima. He can get a bear arm when he needs it. Due to a... problem in his past, Senri doesn't speak much and has a hard time remembering some things.
And finally there's Nana. She has a bat anima, so can get bat wings and ears. And she acts pretty girly. Well, she is a girl.
Here's some pictures.
Cooro:

Here's the one page that reminds me of Ellen:
Husky:


And the whole group:

And this is a silly comic I drew. Even thought Nana's a bat +Anima, she's afraid of the dark because of a traumatic experience she suffered. So, here's my silly comic. I hope it's big enough to read.

No comments: