~*~

~*~

Monday, March 30, 2009

Dawna

Oh yeah! I forgot! I was introducing all the characters from the story I'm writing (I'm still debating the title, but it's the one with each of the Magic Folk). So, I introduced all the Magic Folk, but I forgot to introduce Dawna. Yes, it's like Donna, but spelled different. More like the "dawn." She's a human from our lovely planet. She teams up with all the magic kids that got dragged here since she knows this world and they don't. Oh yeah. She's blind too. I thought it would be interesting to write stuff from the point of view who couldn't see, because then you'd have to use all your other senses. An interesting challenge.

Not the greatest picture. As usual.
Oh yeah. The other main characters in the book:
Strongheart, the dragon I introduced earlier.
And then there's Frostfall, the unicorn responsible for collecting all these people.
And later on, they have another human join their group: Nora. She's gonna be a typical teenager. Unlike us, who are not typical teenagers. We're incredibly odd teenagers. (GASP! I'M 19 YEARS OLD! HOW CAN I BE THAT OLD?!?!?!?!?! I'm almost NOT a teenager anymore!!)
So, there's everyone.

No comments: