~*~

~*~

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bay Meadows

So, this is one of the things that makes me really mad.
There used to be a horse racetrack near my house: Bay Meadows. It would have really nice events on Halloween and everything for kids. The center of the track (a filed with a really nice pond) was opened up with all sorts of games and activities and bounce houses or haunted houses for Halloween. Sea Biscuit raced there. It's really old with lots of history.
And those *%$#*@#$%&*#*# developers tore it down! To make condos or whatever they do even though there's a ton of those freaking huge ugly buildings around already. It's gonna be disgustingly ugly and it will increase the traffic. Not to mention they cheated. They had a petition for people to sign if they wanted to save Bay Meadows. So the bad guys started one and lied to everyone who signed it. They told people that their list was to save Bay Meadows. So everyone who wanted to save it signed the wrong petition! I want to murder them!!!
And this is what made me FURIOUS. They tore the building down. Now there's a huge ugly lot of scrap metal-rusty rods, piles of cement rocks and chips of plaster or whatever it is. And they RAN OUT OF MONEY. So they tore the building down after cheating to get it, and now they're just going to leave that pile of garbage out there! Now we have to stare at that ugly lot all the time!
I HATE DEVELOPERS!!! (Well, there are some who are okay, but I HATE THIS KIND!!!!!) They tear down forests, special buildings and all important stuff like that to make rows of identical ugly buildings. The scar on the face of the planet. If you're this kind of developer who doesn't give a @#*&#$@% about where you're building, then my dragons are going to eat you! And I have a great story planned to attack the hell out of you. (I'll start it once I'm finished with one of the ones I'm writing now).

No comments: