~*~

~*~

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Budget Cuts

OK, so everyone knows the economy is a bit funky right now. So, people cut money from some stuff. Some REALLY important stuff. And while they're wasting tons of money on some pretty useless things, they're taking it from things that really need it. Acknowledging that there are other important things losing money, I'm going to talk about schools right now.
So, schools have been getting budget cuts almost since we've got the Governator in California-Arnold and whose last name I can't spell right now. I still don't understand how a republican was voted governor of a democratic state... Probably because he's so famous as an actor (a rather muscle-bound one). Yeah, I'm not crazy about politics. I'll leave that to my uncle. He's good at it.
So HELLO people!!! Schools need money! Stop wasting money on stupid stuff and use it where you need to! For example, professional sports players get paid like thousands of dollars! School teachers get paid hardly anything! I say this because my dad is a part time yoga teacher at a few different universities. Since he's part-time, he's always getting screwed by all those freaks above him. And the thing is, all his students really like him, so he's obviously a good teacher. He's gotten awards and everything, but the university system continues to screw him. And my mom too. SHe does other stuff in addition to teaching, but she gets it too.
And I don't really care about watching sports (I don't mind playing them, but watching them is boring) so I CAN'T understand why professional athletes get paid about 100 times more than teachers. Teachers are in charge of educating the next generation. Athletes (some, definitely not all) can be stupid, rude, and all they can do is run at top speed and slam into each other.
Yeah, I know some of you people disagree about athletes, but my overall point is that people should stop taking money away from schools. Professional entertainment is only one of many examples for money black holes (it's probably not a very good example either, but it's all I can think of right now). And then schools have to cut back on all their special programs like music or art and even sports.
So STOP screwing schools you freaks!!!
Okay, I'm done complaining for now. You'll get more complaining later, I'm sure, but not now. I have to do chores.

No comments: