~*~

~*~

Sunday, April 26, 2009

This and That

What? Why are you blaming me now?

Not that I'm really offended, but I wanted to introduce you to something I thought you would like since it's similar to what you do when writing. Actually there's Acornrack v.2 now, but I haven't used it much. I haven't been writing much of anything lately for stories or roleplaying. One of the things about roleplaying is that there can be a high chance that it'll die out unfortunately. Some last longer than others. I could try and tell about all the sites I've seen die, but it'd be too long. Still, the experience is there, and you get something out of it. :3 People keep on roleplaying even if stuff dies out, they'll start over.

It's been so long I'm not sure I even remember which site I was trying to make. There was a gryphon/dragon one, a dragon one, and a city one I think... Tara probably remembers better than me what the specifics were. I haven't worked on them (except for some concept work) since we probably last talked about them. It's alright, you helped me out even if you thought it was irrelevant. I'm not sure if my ideas are very roleplay compatible so others can be involved.

I've come up with some of other unrelated ideas since then. Actually I haven't been very internet active as I used to. I'm no longer on any roleplay sites, though sometimes I wish I had the time and motivation to follow through with roleplaying and writing more.

Recently though I went to prom and I've been getting ready for college. :3 Prom was pretty fun (I heard this years was better than last years). It was at the San Francisco Galleria. We were running up and down the stairs to the balconies most of the time and there were glass elevators so we could see into them whenever they came by. Also I've pretty much planned out my classes for the next 6 months in college even though I don't have a major in mind yet. All I need to do now is take some really easy math placement test, meet a counselor, and register for classes on May 1st. I can hardly wait! Next I just need to get a job so dad doesn't have to pay for all of it. How's college life going for everyone else?

No comments: