~*~

~*~

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Calvin Hobbes

So, Calvin and Hobbes is one of the few comics I like. The other is the Far Side.
So, I've scanned some of them for you.
Here's the background.
Calvin is a little boy who's usually a brat, but some of his dialogue is too sophisticated for someone his age. He hates school and homework, ex. He's very strange and likes to gross people out sometimes. He has a stuffed tiger named Hobbes. And Hobbes seems to be alive, but only Calvin can see it.
So, I'm going to post some of their deeper comics (not just the ones where he throws snowballs at Susie, the girl that lives near him).
The author is environmentally conscious, so I like that.

They're not always very subtle though...

Yeah, I volunteer at the humane society feeding baby birds, squirrels, ex, so I had to put this one up.

I like zoos, but I do feel bad for the animals.
Calvin really hates tests and school.

So yeah. You can wish big, but don't get your hopes up.

Here's Calvin's parents. His dad is always telling Calvin strange answers to questions he doesn't know the answers to.

Okay, this one isn't deep at all, but I like it!

No comments: