~*~

~*~

Friday, November 6, 2009

Lockheed Again

Ok, so I was talking to Nick yesterday, and somehow we started talking about X-Men. And then I recalled Lockheed. So I told him I'd put a few Lockheed pictures up.
So, this is the first time we see Lockheed. They're on a different planet and Kitty is fighting some strange insect alien things. And then this creature appears. Looks big and scary, huh?

Well, actually he's not. Either big or scary. Except he breathes fire, and he can do plenty of damage when he needs to.

Then Lockheed vanishes for a while, Until he mysteriously reappears back on Earth at their mansion. Apparently he was a stowaway on their ship.

Can't I keep him, Professor? Needless to say, Kitty and Lockheed become fast friends.

He shows up occasionally throughout the comics. I haven't read all of them. Just the first few. Then they got too freaky. They weren't as funny anymore. They were just violent. So I stopped. But Lockheed is still awesome! And the movies were pretty good.
(On one last note that I keep forgetting to mention, when I was talking about that Wolverine movie and how he always seems to end up in movies where his girlfriend dies? Well, Nicole told me about one that was actually pretty good. At least it had a happy ending and the lady didn't die. Man, the others were so depressing! So, this is, like only the second movie I've seen him in where the lady doesn't die-Kate and Leopold.)

No comments: