~*~

~*~

Saturday, November 7, 2009

School

Ugh... I'm so tired right now. I've been messing about with my schedule for next semester... and it sucks the life force right out of you. No kidding. I destroys your will to live. Well no... you get the idea.
Actually, I'm not sure how many people know about it except people who are in college, or school in general, in California. But our governor - the muscle dude whose name I can't spell that was in that Terminator movie (Arnold Schwarzenager and I know I spelled that wrong)- is destroying our schools. I honestly don't know why he's our governor... except that people like him as an actor. Well, either way, he and our government are destroying the California school system. Right now, I envy Brian who's going to school in Missouri... And I used to think it was strange going way out there... Sigh.
They're slowly leaching all of the money out of the schools. I've only been in college a year and a half, and already the costs of going to school have sky rocketed. And more fees keep popping up. THis is the first semester where I have to keep paying stuff even after I pay for registration. This semester is HORRIBLE. They have all these furlough days now too. And I know the students don't really care because they get days off of school. But it's killing the teachers because they're forced to take days off where they don't get paid and they CANNOT do anything related to work. They can't check emails or messages or even come to campus.
The bottom line is, we as students aren't learning as much as we are entitled to get out of our classes, and we're paying even MORE to learn less. And half of us don't get the classes we want because there are fewer teachers and the classes are smaller.
*^&%$*@&$*@$%&#!@*$&!#* WHY!!!!?!!!?!?!???!?!?
My dragon's gonna eat someone soon if this keeps going on...

No comments: