~*~

~*~

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Milgram Experiment

Despite the fact that no one reads this blog, I feel it my duty to inform the public of things. Scary things that should be avoided.
It's something we watched in Humanities class a couple weeks ago. The experiment is based off one done during or after WWII.
Those that were in charge of the mass slaughter and the death camps, for the most part, were not evil geniuses. They were NORMAL PEOPLE. So this person wanted to find what it was that made normal people commit such horrible acts against other humans.
They were told to do it.
This is a remake of this experiment. I"m showing it to you because it terrifies me. People shouldn't be like this... please watch it and don't repeat these mistakes. Just because someone "above" you tells you to do something, doesn't mean that you have to do it if you feel it's wrong.
Let me show you . It's in 3 parts.





No comments: