~*~

~*~

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Thought Speech

OK, so in a lot of my stories, both humans and animals use a sort of telepathy called The Language of Thoughts, or Thought Speech.
OK, time to get this out of the way. Lots of stories use this. Eragon, the Dragons of Pern, The Immortals, etc etc. I'm not really stealing from them. I like to research interesting topics for use in my stories. OK, I don't like using this term, but you might recognize it better. Pet Psychics AKA Animal Communicators. Whether or not you want to believe in that stuff, I'm following their guidelines for my stories. So even if you don't think that animals can talk on our planet, they sure as heck can on Magic-Earth and Soreina,
So, reasons? Well, ever since I was a little kid I've wanted to talk to animals. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Heheh. I remember the WIld Thornberries.
(One last not, I kid you not, "Kinship with all Life" by J. Allen Boone changed my life. I'm not the only one either.)

No comments: