~*~

~*~

Sunday, April 11, 2010

More Tidbits from "Of Spirits and Demons"

So, At the mage temple, they don't eat much meat. Mages talk to animals and most of them don't feel comfortable eating much meat because of that. Wouldn't you feel uncomfortable eating someone you might have known at some point? And honestly, people don't need that much meat anyway.
The alarm clock along with the bell that rings to signal the end of classes is a bird call. There's a reason for that. My alarm clock does bird calls. It has several to choose from, but it always starts with the same call. Now every time I hear a note that sounds like the beginning of that bird call, I start freaking out and thinking that have to get out of a warm bed to go to school... Man, I hate alarm clocks. Though I suppose I could always go to sleep at 10:00 instead of 11:00.
Teri. He's an obnoxious guy. Yet Briena doesn't mind being his friend. Obnoxious people need friends. I'm not mentioning names, but I never mind hanging out with people who are a bit obnoxious. THey need a friend, and really my friends are so weird anyway that most obnoxious people are quite tolerable. Haha! You weird friends know who you are! I'm not saying I'm not weird too.
The mages meditate. It's a great way to get focused. Honestly, I suck at meditating. I can never clear my mind. It's always buzzing. I need to learn to relax it.
Ah, Briena's braid. I made one just like it a LOOOOONG time ago. I started thinking about this school (that was quite like the Jedi school) where all the students make braids of string from one color. Except one girl makes her braid out of three colors cause she's special. Wow, old ideas can be really corny.
Kimi brings inanimate objects to life. Wouldn't that be SOO AWESOME! There's a ton of statues and figures I have in my room that I would love to come to life!
My uncle bought me a pair of double pipes a few years ago. Not like the ones in the story. They're parallel to each other and one pipe plays one constant sound and you can change the notes of the second pipe. I should play that some more. Playing two melodies on the same instrument would be REALLY hard... But that's the instrument Breina and Brenor have.

No comments: