~*~

~*~

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Semester end O_O'''

So, end of the semester is here.
No tests, but SOOOO many big projects due. Last week I had a research paper due, I had to do another draft of my section of the class project. And then they promptly gave me a whole new section to get due by tomorrow. In addition to that, tomorrow I have ANOTHER research paper, and presentation, and then the day after I have a lab report. Then I have a break for about a week and then my last class where I have a few last things due, which shouldn't be as hard as next week... Gasp gasp. Before I start my research paper, I thought I'd say a few quick words. First a follow-up on the last post that I've been meaning to do for several days.

Okay, this is one of the songs he sang at the performance I went to.
Nothing like hearing Wolverine singing "see that pretty girl in that mirror there? What mirror, where?"

No comments: