~*~

~*~

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Chibi Practice

Bleh. First day of class today.
Some day I'll write something interesting on the blog. I promise. -_-
Anyway, here's a couple pictures.
So, I send Fern to a bunch of universes to do cool stuff and help people. I thought it would be a good thing if Fern learned how to use swords for emergency purposes. She's fair at archery, but only okay with swords. But she learns some of her sword stuff from Kenshin. Yeah, I know what your thinking. Kenshin doesn't teach. Actually, he just doesn't teach his style. But he does give Yahiko some basic sword lessons. So, he teaches Fern the basics. She's not good enough to do his style anyway.
But as Fern was learning swordsmanship from kenshin, she picked up a couple other habits from him.

Also about two weeks ago, I finally discovered Fern's animal totem. A clouded leopard. So now that's her official tail. And her bird totem is a sort of golden eagle, hence the gold wings.
Then Crystal gave Nicole and I some chibi pointers. So I did a bunch of chibi fern pictures. ^-^ I like doing it. I should do more. And I got a ton more ideas of pictures of Fern, so I'll get around to those eventually too.




One final note. Someone actually requested a picture on my blog. From one of the dragon books I mentioned ages ago. The picture was along the crease though, so this was the best I could do without killing the binding. Sorry that it's not perfect.
So, you who requested the picture, leave another comment if you get this! Just so I know you found it.

No comments: