~*~

~*~

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Dominic's Song

Currently suffering from Tiny Chicken Disease. If you don't know what that is, then here ya go.

Anyway, I hope it goes away soon.
Continuing on the Nerdfighters thread, I wore my giraffe shirt shirt to school today, and it introduced me to two fellow Nerdfighters at my college. First time it happened, and it happened twice in one day. So, that was fun.
So, I've been working on writing a song for Katani's story. Cause one of his friends, Dominic, is a singer. And they make him sing a song for them, so I've been thinking about it for a while. I was stuck on the second line for several days, and then today his song just came pouring out. So now I got the lyrics pretty much down, though I might tweak them. And I have a general idea for the melody too.
This is the second song I've written for a story. I wonder if it sounds as awesome as I was hoping it would. I need to get a really awesome guy singer to sing it...

No comments: