~*~

~*~

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Fern Commission

So, I finished my project finally today. I had to work on it for several hours straight. Didn't even eat lunch, though I didn't notice at the time.
Feels soo nice to get it done. I finished my short story too, and spent far too much time and paper printing out 24 copies of it.
Although I learned a couple days ago that my speech for my whaling project is this Wednesday. So, I'll have to get that over with before I can start working on my home design project (due next Monday).

Anyway, today an amazing artist Saimain opened some cheap commissions. Her usual pictures are in the hundreds, so I ordered one. She finished really quickly. The hair and feathers are so pretty!
Kinda felt like the world is celebrating with me for finishing my project.
And doubly so, because I went to a livestream, and the artist drew Tyra for me (one I didn't have to pay for~ ). I'll post it once she emails it to me.

No comments: