~*~

~*~

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Grandma's Awesome Painting!!

So, I'm nearing the deadline for my project (less than 48 hours). I've done a lot, but it's hard to estimate how much I have left. Problem is, I need to finish by tomorrow morning, cause I need to take my report down to get bound (cause my teacher is a detail-freak and wants 2 copies of each report, and one has to be bound in a certain way). I'm almost done with the writing part, but I also need to do the introduction and all of the image lists and everything.
Anyway, I'm sure I'll finish. May have to stay up kinda late though.
Today, My grandparents, aunt, uncle, and two of my cousins came over today for an Easter party/birthday party (for both me and Grandpa) sort of thing.
A while ago, I asked Grandma to paint me a picture,because she does beautiful landscape paintings. And she finally finished it! The moment I saw it, I ran upstairs and reorganized the stuff on my walls to find a place for it to live. I asked for something not too big, so she made me this cute little one! Here's a picture (thieves after my grandma's artwork will be eaten by my dragons), though of course photos are never as good as the original work. And it's so appropriate to my paper too, because it's of the waves on the coast!

No comments: