~*~

~*~

Monday, June 4, 2012

Fanfictions

Since I'm about to work on another very late fanfiction chapter, I thought I'd write the post that I've been meaning to do for a while.
Recently I've been noticing a very different attitude that goes along with writing fanfictions (for me, at least). While I always do my best on my fanfics, they're a lot less intensive to write. I don't need to go in depth with them, which makes them in a way sort of more relaxing.
I do one chapter at a time and once I get a chapter up, I don't really need to worry about it. I always edit a chapter before I put it up. And I'll go back to a chapter to fix typos or add something I've forgotten. But it doesn't involve re-writing the entire thing over and over again.
Although I suppose some of it has to do with the world being mostly developed too. Heheh. And some of the characters as well. Although I hadn't actually thought of that until just now.

Oh, got my computer back. All fixed! Quite a relief.

No comments: