~*~

~*~

Monday, September 3, 2012

People That Aren't People

As I have said before on the blog, I love animal-people. Either shape-shifters, or people with animal traits (ears/tail/ex), or animals that take on human shapes.
This can be expanded to include plant people too. Like Cheza, from Wolf's Rain. And today, Mom and I went to see The Odd Life of Timothy Green in theaters. Timothy is adorable. And I'm not sure if I think that mainly because he's a plant person. But there's this one part where he's practicing soccer, and he keeps tripping over the ball. He stands up and grins. And the coach demands, "Why are you smiling?" And Timothy says, "I can only get better!"
:3
But my love of animal/plant people can be expanded even further in some cases. People that aren't people. The best example I can think of right now is FMA. The homunculus. In this case, Wrath. I don't mean the Wrath from the books or from Brotherhood. I mean the Wrath from the first anime. I modeled Hari (the boy in my Pokémon fanfic) after him. I liked wrath before he got brainwashed by Envy.
And then Greed too. Both Greeds, I guess.
Or Kurama and Hiei, from Yuyu Hakusho. I like to count Kurama as a fox, because then I can call him an animal person. But Hiei doesn't fall into that category. So he's a non-human human.

No comments: