~*~

~*~

Monday, May 13, 2013

Grad Stuff and Completed Fanfic!

I may have found another creative writing grad program to apply to. I asked my creative writing teacher, and there's one pretty close by that I may even be able to get into this fall. I'm waiting for some info to arrive in the mail. It will probably be too late to apply for financial aid, but I still have some loan money from before. So I should be able to get through. It might be kind of expensive though...

Also, last night I finished my 4th Pokémon fanfiction! Whoo! It was a fun one to write. It was also the fanfic where I no longer updated once a week (which I stuck to pretty religiously until recently). So, now I get to start my next fanfic! Moving on to Unova. Heheh. I'm gonna have fun making Cara and N get into fights about stuff. >:3
I also clicked on the number of views my fanfics get. Before, I really only paid attention to who followed and commented on my stuff. But there's a helluvalot of views on my writing. @_@ I had no idea.

Fact of the Day: Birds do something called circular breathing. When humans exhale, we release most, not all, of the air in our lungs. And when we inhale, new air is mixed with the older air.
When birds inhale, the air moves in one direction so that new and old air don't mix. Air comes in and moves out a different way. This helps their bodies work more efficiently so they can do cool stuff like fly.

No comments: