~*~

~*~

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Japan

So, Fanime was awesome and fun, as always. I got to spend too much money, and see awesome costumes and art, and hang out with friends, and meet artists I like on DA.
And I found a Twelve Kingdoms print~ First time I've seen something from Twelve Kingdoms there.
I wore my Chihiro outfit again, and carried Haku around.

And Dad and I saw Epic yesterday. The name they gave the movie is stupid, but I liked the movie a lot. It was beautiful to watch. I really liked Queen Tara and Ronin.
This might be the first time I've seen my name in a movie that was actually pronounced the way I say it...
And Dad thought it was hilarious that they used the name Lar for the cab driver, since that's what he often goes by, but no one else really uses "Lar."
I was afraid they were going to kill Ronin, or turn him into a traitor, since that seems to happen often with his character type. But they did neither! Yaay~ He had a great accent. Heheh.

So...

In other news......

I'm getting up very early tomorrow and going to the airport.

To go to Japan.

By myself.

I'll post about it when I get there. Cross your fingers for me!

No comments: