~*~

~*~

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Graduation~

Whoo! I graduated today!
It was very log and boring. Our department was a little quite island with a few rows of really loud, noisy people in front and behind us. They'd get up and scream and run around, and throw beach balls through the crowd, and be really obnoxious and disrespectful. People were drinking, and we got a whiff of marijuana. I couldn't hear anything they said in the ceremony. It was 30x crazier than high school graduation. Apparently it's pretty normal though?
But the department celebration after the ceremony was fun. We got food and I said bye to a bunch of my classmates and teachers. (I may have found a lead on another grad program, since the last one I found ended up being super expensive. --_--
So, off to Fanime tomorrow. I guess I'll go as Chihiro again, and carry my Haku plushie around. I didn't really do anything new this year. I guess I could have dressed up as Ling, because I finished making his shirt a few days ago. But I didn't feel like spraying my hair black. And I never find guy costumes as interesting when they're worn by girls. So I don't see why I should do it. Although... I might actually do better dressing as a guy. Heh.

No comments: