~*~

~*~

Saturday, July 6, 2013

CoNtiNuiNg FaNfic

Ugh..... poison oak.
It's been so many years since I got it last, and it's a freaking pain. And this from only a handful of little spots on one arm. I'm trying to be really careful so that it doesn't spread any further.
What's the deal with poison oak anyway? How can something you touched days before continue to spread?

Complaining to the internet.

Anyway... I have a ton of blog post ideas. Mainly about an idea that I had a while ago that I started and never did anything else with (the environmental story ideas). But all of the posts are so long and thought-involving... and I'm lazy.
Maybe now that I've got my list out again, I'll start writing some more of them. When I'm less lazy (as if I'm ever less lazy). Although I have spent all day doing chores and straightening my room and finishing a new sewing project and other stuff. So I'm always busy. I just get lazy about certain things, like blog posts.
Today is one of those evenings where I seem to have trouble keeping on track when I write.
Oh well.

I originally wrote to say that I started my next fanfic, based on Unova. I've had ideas for it sitting around for a while, but I wanted to wait until I approached that part of the time line. Since I finished my last fanfic, I was finally able to start, with several weeks between during which I went to Japan and Family Camp and stuff.
So now I gotta finish the second chapter.
Heheh. I get to finally write all the scenes with Cara and N. I've been looking forward to writing some of these arguments. >:3
Oh, and I'm re-writing chapter 5 of my Midna fanfic too. Heheh. I'm only on chapter 5.

No comments: