~*~

~*~

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Finding Happiness Pre-Release

So, yesterday we came back up to the Ananda Village because today was the public release of the Finding Happiness movie. The one Mom and I were extras in.
But I'll write about that later. I want to start with last night.
So, there's a bunch of people up here for the movie, including the main people that were involved in the filming, like the director and other crew, as well as David and the actress Elizabeth Rohm. All of them were going to do talk after dinner about the film.
After dinner, I went outside and started playing with David's daughter, Katelyn, ad a couple other girls. One of them was from the village, and the other ended up being Elizabeth Rohm's daughter, Easton.
I teased Katelyn by pretending to hang her shoe in a tree, and then Easton asked me to hang her shoes in the tree to. XD Except when she wanted them back, I couldn't get them back on her because the shoelaces were these ribbons that kept snagging on the shoe. So, her mom, Elizabeth, came over and got them back on, and I laughed about my own inability to put them on her. And then I discovered that I'd been sitting in turkey poop during all of that. So, Elizabeth Rohm probably thinks I'm a bit... odd (Which is true, I guess. Being weird is more fun).
And then through all of that, I was thinking stupid things like "Whoa, I'm actually talking to her!" Heheh. I'm so dumb sometimes.
I managed to help her coax the girls to eat some diner too.

The speeches after dinner were fun too. It was cool to hear the stories of the people involved. And then this random cat walked down the aisle and across the stage. She went over and rubbed against one of the film crew, sat there for a minute, and then walked away. Yaay for randomness!

No comments: