~*~

~*~

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Movie Release

So, I'm still a day behind on reporting this stuff. XP
Yesterday was the first public release of the movie Finding Happiness. There were so many people that they needed to use all three theaters.
They trimmed the film down some more, which made the movie better.
Although now only my shoulder appears in the movie. And there might be a shot with my headless body. Heheh.
Oh well. It was still fun to be there as an extra. And mom still shows up in a couple scenes.
I'm still interested to know what people think who don't really know about Ananda. I'm guessing that almost all of the audience was Ananda people. And I wonder if all the stuff we were laughing at would make a different audience laugh that much.
It's still fun being in a movie theater and seeing so many people I know on the screen. ^-^

Later in the day, there was a garden party at the Crystal Hermitage. All the film people were there, as well as Yogananda's great grand nephew. A bunch of people rented old-timey costumes, to replicate the garden party scene from the film. And the great grand nephew dressed up as Yogananda.
It was really funny to see David and a bunch of other people I knew in those fancy old style suits and dresses.

There were a couple other speeches after dinner. About getting the movie out to the public, and such. The cat came back as the choir was singing and walked across the stage behind all the singers. Heheh. That is an awesome cat.

No comments: