~*~

~*~

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Write a little piece of Life

Happy Easter, all!
I've got my very own Easter bunny to snuggle with.
And A relative (my uncle's wife's brother's wife) brought four baby chicks to the Easter party, and they sat in the clover, sunbathing.
I didn't stay very long though, since I'm sick. Bleh. I wasn't very productive today, So I gotta try to focus on homework now...

So, I said that I was trying an experiment as I wrote the blog post about the fire.
It's something I've heard over and over, but as I watched the video of that poet woman I started thinking about it more.
(here's another one)


But the way she goes into such depth about simple events or details fascinated me. I'm not sure why that suddenly caught my attention this time, when I'd seen it done so many other times.
But I want to try to write more things like this.
The fire was a good opportunity (not to say that fire is good). So I'll have to keep my eyes open for other little experiences that I feel I can dive deep into.
Actually... there's something I might be able to do that with. Hopefully I'll be able to share it soon.

1 comment:

E said...

Finally got around to catching up with your blog. Gotta say this woman is an amazing performer! But that might be why when you try to write in that lyrical manner it doesn't come across as well. She's performing spoken word, and that can come across differently depending on how it's read. Just something to think over when you write :)