~*~

~*~

Monday, April 28, 2014

Nuzlocke, Just Because

Just because I feel like talking about something different.

I picked up my Nuzlocke briefly last week. I didn't feel like training anymore, so I just tackled the last two Kanto gyms. Blaine was no problem to beat with my Feraligatr. But then I got to Gary's gym. -I lost my Raticate to the pair of trainers that used Trick Room and knocked him out...
And then I lost my Pigeot to Gary.
It had been so long since I lost one of my team. And the losses were probably preventable if I had actually done some more training.
But I've got a couple new Pokémon to train now, which will be a nice change. The problem is that there's no freaking places o train in this game. Ugh. I've unlockled the mountain, but even there doesn't have very high level Pokémon to battle.
So, I guess I could just say that I'm done with the Nuzlocke? I beat all the gyms, and I did beat the first level of the Elite 4. I haven't tackled the final mountain yet. I should probably do that.
I could challenge the second level of the Elite 4 and fight Red... but damn that would be sooo haaard to train a Nuzlocke team for that in this game where there's no decent place to train... especially since I already need to catch my new Articuno and Slugma up with the rest of my team.
I've still got 2 entire boxes of Pokémon to fall back on. Heart Gold/ Soul Silver may suck with leveling up, but there's no danger of running out of Pokémon, that's for sure. (It's hard naming them all)

No comments: