~*~

~*~

Friday, September 26, 2014

CHAOS HAIR!

So, we each started designing characters based off of a fancy-colored wig.
And I decided to do this for a character that I'd already thought of, but had not yet given an appearance (or name) to.
And I came up with Mikeya.



She is actually on the team that represents chaos. The other main character in the story is on the team that represents order. They will be a very interesting pair to write, considering how poorly they get along. ^-^ It'll be fun though. Poor guy. Mikeya will probably drive him crazy. And he has to deal with her a lot too.
I have some very distinct scenes for this story, but not much beyond a very basic plot. It takes place on Magic-Earth, and will probably be a project for the far future. Although I occasionally come up with ideas for it (Like I did when I started thinking about Mikeya. I didn't really know anything about her before this).

No comments: