~*~

~*~

Monday, October 3, 2016

Royal Crests of Taysia

On my dragon world, the main continent has five countries. And each country has a royal family.
I've known for a long time that I wanted each country to have a royal crest.

I originally got the idea during the Arith and Saleera story, because Jade wore the Draykia royal crest as a medallion around her neck.
Everyone in the direct royal line would have a solid gold medallion of their country's crest. Heheh. Royals have too much money.
And I knew that each crest would be a dragon with a sword.
I even plotted out which dragon species would be on each crest. And the type of sword would vary too, depending on the country.

I drew Draykia's royal crest a long time ago, and then I never did any of the others.
Until my Europe trip.
Heheh. I finally drew out all the rest of them.
So, I officially have all of the royal crests of Taysia.

One of my long-delayed projects has finally concluded!

No comments: