~*~

~*~

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Progress

Still plugging away at Evva's story.
I've been able to write more recently, and I'm hoping that as I continue to settle in, I'll find more time for writing.
I've been doing at least a little writing every day. I was surprised to find out that I'm almost half done with my first rewrite.

I keep worrying about future revisions, because no one else really knows anything about this story. There aren't any comments on what needs fixing. I know there are some places on the internet where you can look for critique partners, but those are kind of hit and miss. Some people are pretty cruddy writers, or aren't good at critiques.

But a couple have read Katani's story all the way through, and a couple others have asked to read it. It's just family so far, but they said it was very well written, so hopefully that's a good sign.
Too bad it's so ridiculously hard to get dragon stories published XD Dragons have been so overdone. At one event I went to, one author said "forget about trying to publish dragon and mermaid stories."
Ouch. I may not have any mermaid stories, but I have a lot of dragon stories.

No comments: