~*~

~*~

Thursday, September 13, 2018

La Musica

It's rare that I find a movie where I like the entire soundtrack. The Greatest Showman is one of them. The songs are all super catchy. Since they're dance songs, you want to move to them.


One of the songs from this movie was nominated for an Oscar: This is Me.

When I heard that, I was conflicted about which song to vote for (at least in my own head, since I can't vote for the actual Oscars XD). On the one hand, there's "This is Me," which is from a movie with my favorite actor (though I hadn't seen the movie at that point). On the other hand, there was "Remember Me" from my favorite movie, sung by my favorite character.


I had to vote for Remember me, though I felt bad voting against my favorite actor.
Then I learned that Hugh Jackman doesn't sing "This is Me," so I didn't feel so bad voting against that song XD

But seriously, every time I see even a little bit of Coco, I melt all over again.
Madly in love with that movie.

No comments: