~*~

~*~

Saturday, September 15, 2018

The Coolest and most Beautiful

I thought I'd post about the most beautiful creature designs I've seen.
In my own biased opinion, of course.

I can't decide who's in first or second place, but it's one of these.

The gorgeous dragon from Spirited Away


And Pepita from the movie Coco



I think third and fourth place go to these.

Marahute from The Rescuers Down Under


And the awesome lizard from Star Wars 3. I've seen her name listed as Boga.



Here are a few runner-ups
Neytiri's Ikran, from Avatar


Buckbeak


Cloud Jumper (And Toothless of course)



Wolf Link and Midna (Always loved Midna's design - she's still my favorite Zelda character)


Loftwings


The dragons from Breath of the Wild


Maybe a couple Pokemon like Suicune or Ninetales.

No comments: