~*~

~*~

Monday, September 30, 2019

Naming

It takes me far too long to realize when my character names are similar.

For example, in Evva's story, her sister is named Alisi (who goes by Lisi).
And Evva's teacher is Asani.
And in another story I haven't started yet, the main character is named Alani.
I've since changed Alani's name. Of course.

And then in Arrin's story, Arrin is of course the main character. She'll often go by Rinn.
And another character is named Arjay. Though he mostly goes by Jay.
It's not quite as bad with just their nicknames. Nicknames are what I've been using as a band aid to patch it up.
But ugh. Why do I keep doing this to myself?
I guess I really like some sounds...

It's something I may have to fix in the future, but I'm not going to think about it now @_@



Black bear

No comments: