~*~

~*~

Thursday, September 12, 2019

They Have Everything they Need

Here's a weird one.
I told you that I went back and added another chapter to the middle of Evva's story.
The main team has the opportunity to speak to someone who can tell part of the future. Which is a great opportunity for Evva to get some kind of hint to help her through the last half of the book.
Except that the characters kind of have access to everything they need. They have to team up and use their brains and all of their resources, but they make it work. Mostly. I've been digging through the ending, and it's hard to find some kind of advice they can use that's not tacky and doesn't make the characters seem imept.
I've got this wise woman, and all her advice is just vague and basically says, "you can to it!"
So yeah. I'm still trying to fix that.
The new chapter helps with world and culture development, but it should give them something tangible too.


Mom and son playing

No comments: