~*~

~*~

Saturday, November 9, 2019

The Royal Daulton Music Hall

The Mary Poppins sequel was okay.
But I was so ridiculously happy to see an animated chapter. It's been so long since Disney has made an actual cartoon. I was so sad and disappointed when they trashed their beautiful animation department.
I love many of the digital animations. Heck, my favorite movie is a digital animation. But I think good old cartoons are my favorite form of animation.
All those poor cartoonists thrown out on the street. TT^TT

Anyway, the animated portion of Mary Poppins Returns made me so happy.
Shamus was adorable.


And the background animals were so cute!
Look at the baby giraffe with a lollipop! The long giraffe tongue! (Giraffe tongues are 18 inches, by the way)


Here are some more~

(The stork has a little baby stork in a bundle XD )

No comments: